About Angie & Grummy’s Adventures
Hi, I’m Angie, the Grummy! My little granddaughter gave me that special title. Originally, it was agreed between my daughter and me that I would be called Grandmommy. But Littlebit changed the plan. It was her way, not ours. And that’s perfectly fine with her mom and me. In fact, my other half and Littlebit’s grandpa, has now been renamed by her as Grumpy.
Grummy’s Adventures are about my life as a:
- prayer partner
- or any other title I decide to add
- my grands and me
- big rig road trips with Grumpy
- stories about the kitchen (I’m a food blogger, too)
- my health and fitness journey (Littlebit and the other grands are part of my why for that journey)
- an article about my daily Bible reading, meditation, and answered prayers (yes, God does still answer prayer!!)
- or any other surprises along my journey as a grandmom
I’m just tickled (a southern term I grew up with – it’s a good thing) that you are here. I hope you’ll come back to read more. It’s been awhile since I blogged at this site, and that’s changing now. No excuses, but I let life’s
No excuses, but I let life’s busy-ness and events slow down my writing. My sweet 90-year-old daddy left this world, I began taking social media clients, the food blog, kitchenhospitality.com took up a big part of my time, and a new grandbaby boy was born. Of course, I had to take time out for him and to help out.
Grummysadventures.com means a lot to me because being a Grummy is one of the best ever things I get to be. So let’s hang out together here at the Grummy blog. Tell me about your grandbabies, what they said that was so cute, and things you like to do when you’re spending time with them.